Wednesday, November 18, 2015

REVIEW || Moto 360 2015 (2nd Gen.) || Android Wear Smartwatch by Motorola

This post is going up about 12 hours late, but hopefully that's alright. Today's review is a little different than what I usually talk about, as I'm reviewing my Moto 360 smartwatch!

My review of the new Moto 360. I'm specifically reviewing the blush and rose gold women's edition, but most of what I say about the watch applies to all the new moto 360's, and my thoughts on the Android Wear operating system will apply to any of the Android Wear watches currently available!

Enjoy, and let me know if you have any questions!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...