Thursday, May 19, 2016

TUTORIAL || Quick & Easy 15-Minute Makeup || Great for Beginners, School, & Work!

Hey guys! I posted a video with a similar concept ust over a year ago, but looking back, I didn't like how it turned out anymore, so here I am to update that look with something I think is far more flattering for more people!

I tried to use as many drugstore products as I could and limited the high-end products I used to make this more accessible to anyone who doesn't want or can't afford higher-end products. Let me know if you would like to see a high-end makeup look with a similar concept, and I'd be happy to do that!

Also, let me know if there are any particular colours or products you want to see me use. Your requests are always welcome. =)

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...