Monday, July 11, 2016

GRWM || Birthday Party Makeup -- David's Birthday (and Canada Day) 2016

Hey guys! In today's video I'm sharing with you the makeup I did for David's birthday party just over a week ago, which is also coincidentally Canada Day, so I've added red lips for some subtle Canadian pride =P I really love how this look turned out, so I hope you guys like it too! I used a ton of drugstore products in this one, as well, so it's really affordable compared to some of my more high-end focussed looks!

Let me know if you like the voiceover format more than just watching me do my makeup at high speed, or having me talking while I do my makeup. It's the most work to put together, since it's almost like I'm recording and editing twice for one video, but if you like it most, I'm totally willing to do more like this!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...