Monday, August 8, 2016

LIP SWATCH + REVIEW || NYX Liquid Suede Matte Lip Cream

In which I swatch for you 16 of the 24 currently available (or soon to be available?) NYX Liquid Suede Lip Creams! I'm really excited to be swatching these for you because they are excellent, and there are so many fun colours in the range.

The four I swatch from the original 12 I bought with my own money, but the 12 from the new range I did receive for free from the NYX Cosmetics After Dark event. This has not biased my opinions of the products, though, and my reviews are completely honest.

Hope these swatches can help you out! Let me know if you want to see any type of tutorial or grwm featuring one of the colours you see in this video! =D

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Buy the original colours from London Drugs, or any of the new or original shades from Ulta or Nyxcosmetics.ca.

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...