Thursday, December 15, 2016

GRWM || Rusty Matte Eyes & Pink Lips

Hi Guys! Just a wearable rusty matte eye look with bright pink lips. I wasn't sure the lips were going to go at first, but I really like how it ended up looking. As always if you think my eye and lip pairings are weird or too bold, do your own thing! =)

Maybe I shouldn't apologize, but I'm sorry anyways for the irregular uploads recently. I'm trying to get back in top of things, but things seem to keep coming up or getting in the way. Hopefully the rest of the year and into 2017 will be more normalised! Thanks so much to anyone who's subscribed and watches my videos!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...