Friday, February 17, 2017

HAUL || Killstar Clothing, New Camera & Accessories, and Random Beauty Products!

Hi guys! I have a bunch of awesome new things to share with you in today's video. First, I bought a few things from KillStar -- a gothy online clothing store. Then I talk a little about my new camera, and things I bought to go with it, as well as a new game. Then I finish up with a couple of new beauty products I picked up.

I bounce around and hit a few different categories in this one, but hopefully at least some of it is interesting to you. As always, thanks for watching and supporting!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...