Friday, March 10, 2017

LOOKBOOK || 6 Ways to Wear Wet-Look Leggings

Hey guys! Here's a different type of video for you today! I had to figure out some videos to film that didn't require me to put on makeup, and a lookbook seemed fun. Thankfully the weather actually cooperated! I decided to do my first lookbook on ways to style wetlook leggings, because there are so many things you can do with them, and they are definitely one of my favourite pieces of clothings that I own! The ones I'm wearing in all the outfits are my BlackMilk Wet Look Leggings. And no, this isn't sponsored, but I sure wish it was! =P

Let me know if you like this video, I love how it came out, so I would be happy to do more if you like them! And leave me any suggestions for future lookbooks, if you have any.

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

2 comments:

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...