Friday, March 17, 2017

What's On My Phone? || 2017 Update

Hey guys! I have waaaaaay too many apps to link to them all, but if you search for any in the play store, you should find them easily enough. Let me know if you can't find one you're interested in and I'll get you a link!

Both of my backgrounds are from the Backdrops app.

My case is a clear Ringke Fusion case, and the paper is just some random wrapping paper from a package I received, but something similar could easily be found in a dollar store or stationary section. The Ringke Fusion cases are available for lots of different popular smartphones, as well, if you like the look and want something similar for your newer phone. Just check Amazon!

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...