Monday, May 8, 2017

GRWM || Gothy Makeup w/ Brit

Hey guys, here's a GRWM, or I guess GRW..US... that I filmed with Brit a while ago when we were having a gothy themed day, dressing up, doing darker makeup, and visiting some of the cool gothy and witchy stores downtown. While we did not, unfortunately, make it to all the shops I wanted to see, it was good, and I think we looked pretty cool!

I don't have a product list for this video, because there is so much, but let me know if there is anything in particular either of us uses, and I'll try to figure out what it was for you! I also really love the eye look I did, so if you want to see a dedicated tutorial for this look, let me know, and I'll do my best to recreate it for you. =)

Click here to watch in HD, or watch below:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and I really do read them all! So let me know what your thoughts are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...